- 2-year warranty on both refurbished and used units.*
- Warranty covers labour costs.
- Warranty covers shipping damage and lost goods.
- Warranty protects against programming worries, locked control units, etc.
The warranty is valid 2 years after the invoice date and the vehicle must have driven no more than a maximum of 40,000 km during the warranty period.
*Deviating warranty terms
Some products are subjects to different warranty terms and/or additional terms for the warranty to apply. Additional warranty terms will be clearly noted in the offer, in the order confirmation recognition and on the invoice.
We strive to provide the most complete and accurate information on all products. Prices, availability and specifications are subject to change without notice. Prices displayed are updated once a day. Hellsten Gears AB cannot be held responsible for price changes, typos or omissions, and we reserve the right to correct any errors. We are not obligated to honour incorrect prices.
Prices on this website can be displayed in different currencies (Swedish SEK, Finnish Euro, Norwegian NOK and Danish DKK) and can easily be displayed with, or without, 25% VAT. The price displayed on the individual part page (product page) does not include the cost of transmission oil, additional parts sometimes required by the warranty (for example flywheel or clutch) or freight. A specific price request always has to be made in order to get a detailed price specification.
Our exchange system means that the defective core must be returned intact to us after the new gearbox has been installed, this is reflected in the price. However, some products are not exchange parts. Whether the part is an exchange part or not will be noted in the offer and in the order information. If the defective core is not returned to us, we will charge a core fee. If the defect core is returned but has external damage, we will invoice a part of the core fee.
Price request & offer
A price request has to be made in order to get a detailed price specification. We will request information about the person making the request and about the vehicle. Questions about the vehicle includes registration number/VIN number and registration country. We need this information in order to verify a match between the vehicle and the desired product.
The offer is valid for 30 days from the date stated in the offer.
Delivery & Shipping
The estimated delivery time will be included in the offer and confirmed in the order confirmation. We have an extensive stock of ready-to-deliver units and a well-established collaboration with experienced carriers that allows us to ship most orders immediately. We mainly use the Swedish Postal service, DHL or TNT when shipping within the Nordic region. We send gearboxes on pallets (usually on half pallets). Freight cost will always be added to the product price and can be seen in the offer, in the order confirmation and on the invoice/payment specification. If the broken core is expected in return (see information further down), the cost of two freights is included.
Invoice (company only)
After an approved credit check a company can be allowed to pay by invoice. The decision is up to customer service and/or CFO and/or product manager. The order is placed in a queue for delivery after ordering. The invoice is at the earliest sent on the same day as the order is sent.
Advance payment (private person / company)
Private individuals and/or companies that are not invoice customers make advance payment to our bank account. When we have received a copy of the payment receipt and verified the transaction with the bank, the order is placed in a queue for delivery. Please note that order of/production of unusual gearboxes/units only starts when payment is complete and in our bank account.
Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal allows a private consumer to, within 14 days from order date, free himself from the contract concluded without giving any reason. In this case, the consumer can return the un-used goods and obtain a refund of the amount paid. The right of withdrawal does not apply to consumers who order a custom-made product (specifically adapted etc.). Contact customer service for more information.
Booking of return freight for broken core
Our exchange system means that the defective core must be returned intact to us after the new gearbox has been installed, however some products are not exchange parts. Weather the part is an exchange part or not will be noted in the offer and in the order information. Instructions for return shipping of the broken core will be attached to the new part upon delivery. Shipping note for the return core is provided by the shipping company and sent via e-mail after return freight has been booked. The broken core needs to be returned in the same packaging that the new part was delivered in. If the defective core is not returned to us, we will charge a core fee. If the defect core is returned but has external damage, we will invoice a part of the core fee.
If you have a problem with your product, we ask you to fill in a fault report on our website. This is a mandatory step one in the complaint process. For fastest possible processing, you need to give us complete and detailed information about the problem. It is important that you answer all the questions and, in the case of free text answers, answer as extensively as possible.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a new regulation that comes into force throughout the EU on 25 May 2018 and replaces the Swedish Personal Data Act (PUL). From 25 May 2018, Hellsten Gears AB complies with the European Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR). The ordinance replaces previous Swedish legislation, PuL 1998: 204.
For us, it is important to be able to provide our customers with the best possible service. At the same time, the requirements of the GDPR and other laws must be complied with. Here you get information about what personal data Hellsten Gears AB handles, how we protect them and your rights according to GDPR.
- When you request a part for a vehicle from us, we need the vehicle’s registration number or chassis number. This information is needed so that we can ensure that we deliver the right part to your vehicle when ordering and that our guarantees will apply.
- To create an order in our systems, we need an organization number (personal identity number for private individuals), the customer’s name, delivery / invoice address and a telephone number or e-mail address.
- We do a credit check on new customers.
- The information is valid for 12 months.
- To be able to send your order, we use address information that we registered when you were in contact with us. Your address / contact information is then handed over to the shipping company we hired for the delivery.
- If you prefer that we do not hand over your address / contact information to third parties, it is normally possible to pick up the order at our main warehouse in Fjärås.
- When you visit a Hellsten Gears AB’s website or other services such as My pages, we may use, for example, cookies, tracking calls or similar techniques to ensure a good visitor experience and for the sites to function correctly and for the development of our websites. We base this on legitimate interest, then in order to maximize and improve our services to you as a customer.
- We use your e-mail address for sending by e-mail. You can cancel mailings at any time by clicking “If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.” at the bottom of any newsletter. You can also contact customer service on telephone +46 (0)300 – 742 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fundamental to our management is
- We follow the regulation and ensure that your rights are upheld. We can also show that we comply with the regulation.
- All processing of personal data is documented and it states, among other things, purpose and scope.
- Your tasks are protected by technical solutions and rules for the employees who handle them.
- Only employees who need your personal information to perform their work have access to it.
- We do not store more data or data longer than we need to fulfil our obligations, e.g. delivery, warranty and complaint.
- The personal data we use is never passed on to other actors for purposes other than those we have determined and inform about.
- Should, after all, personal data be spread, destroyed, or distorted with us, both those concerned and the Data Protection Authority will be informed with a description of what has happened and what we have done to solve the problem.
As a customer you are entitled to
- To get clear information from us, e.g. when you give consent to the processing of personal data.
- To request extracts from our systems in order to see what information we have and process regarding you. The extract, which is free of charge, can be obtained orally, electronically or in paper form, depending on what suits you best. We will reply to you within 30 days. NOTE! To protect you, we will be careful to establish your identity if you request information.
- If it turns out that our information about you is incorrect or incomplete, we will correct it as soon as possible. If we discover that something is not right, we will notify you.
- At your request, we will delete your personal data as soon as possible.
- You can also request that we stop certain processing of personal data, for example to send mailings to you. This is not always possible because other interests may take precedence, such as regulatory requirements, but you will always receive a message and a motivation from us as soon as possible.
- Contact us if you have any questions or are dissatisfied in any way, we naturally hope to be able to solve all your questions. Should we nevertheless not agree, you have the right to contact the Data Protection Authority.
If you have questions regarding GDPR, contact our data protection representative via e-mail email@example.com. Mark your e-mail with the subject “Case Data Protection Officer, GDPR”.
More information about the GDPR can be found on the Swedish Data Protection Agency’s website.